Level 3 RQF First Aid Course available in High Wycombe
This Level 3 RQF course is suitable for lower-risk work environments such as offices and shops and/or organisations with fewer than 100 employees. Successful completion will enable the candidate to act as a first aider in the workplace.
The course covers the roles and responsibilities of a first aider, assessing an incident, unconscious casualties, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), choking, external bleeding, shock and minor injuries. In order to attain the qualification, delegates need to complete and pass practical assessments which involves kneeling, bending and carrying out resuscitation techniques, putting a casualty in the recovery position, dealing with blood loss and treating shock. Some reasonable adjustments can be made to the assessments so please ensure you ask upon booking.
Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work Course Content (RQF)
This Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work course consists of one mandatory training unit.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally (Recovery position), including seizure
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally (CPR)
- Recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- Manage a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Manage a casualty who is in shock
- Understand how to manage a casualty with a minor injury.
How Is this Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work Course Assessed?
Assessment is by a practical and a theoretical assessment undertaken on the day of the course.
In – House Course Price
Book this course on your premises for £450 for up to 12 Candidates
Open Course Price
Join a course at our open course venue in or near High Wycombe for £75 Per Person
- Thurs 1st March 2018 – 9am-4pm (Basepoint, High Wycombe)
- Wed 4th April 2018 – 9am-4pm (Basepoint, High Wycombe)
- Wed 11th April 2018 – 9am-4pm (Spaces Marlow, High Wycombe)
- Wed 2nd May 2018 – 9am-4pm (Clare Foundation, Saunderton)
- Basepoint Business Centre, Cressex Enterprise Centre, Cressex Business Park, Lincoln Road, High Wycombe, HP12 3RL
- The Clare Foundation, Clare Charity Centre, Wycombe Road, Saunderton HP14 4BF
- Spaces Marlow, Jubilee House, Third Avenue, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1EY