Who is this class for?
The First Aid for Parent courses are suitable for parents, expectant parents, a babysitter, this training can benefit everyone. The course will build your confidence as a parent or carer in responding with emergency situations.
What our courses cover?
- Infant and child CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation)
- Infant and child recovery position
- Choking recognition and treatment
- Childhood conditions
- Interactive question and answer sessions
- Practical first aid demonstrations
How it works?
- We come to you – you provide the venue, we provide the training expertise.
- Specialist first aid book – available to purchase for £5 on the day, covering the course contents plus additional infant and childhood first aid information.
2 hour course – £25 Per Person (minimum of 4 people)
“I would definitely recommend FM first aid training for any parents. The course is very informative, teaching you everything from CPR to choking and the recovery position. I hope I never have to use these skills but feel more prepared should I ever have to after attending this course.
Faisal is a very knowledgeable and approachable trainer who made the session both interactive and fun whilst ensuring that all the extremely important skills were covered.” Gemma Workman