Who is this class for?
The First Aid for Parent courses are suitable for parents, expectant parents, a babysitter, this training can benefit everyone. The course will build your confidence as a parent or carer in responding with emergency situations.
What our courses cover?
- Infant and child CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation)
- Infant and child recovery position
- Choking recognition and treatment
- Childhood conditions
- Interactive question and answer sessions
- Practical first aid demonstrations
How it works?
- We come to you – you provide the venue, we provide the training expertise
- Specialist first aid book – available to purchase for £5 on the day, covering the course contents plus additional infant and childhood first aid information
2 hour course – £130 (maximum of 12 people)
“I would definitely recommend FM first aid training for any parents. The course is very informative, teaching you everything from CPR to choking and the recovery position. I hope I never have to use these skills but feel more prepared should I ever have to after attending this course.
Faisal is a very knowledgeable and approachable trainer who made the session both interactive and fun whilst ensuring that all the extremely important skills were covered.” Gemma Workman