5 year old saves his brother from choking on a meatball

0 Comment

We came across this headline recently: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-40430970/boy-5-saves-brother-from-choking-on-meatball

Oliver Bevans saved his little brother from choking by applying first aid techniques that he had learnt from school. This story shows that emergencies can happen anywhere at any time, and it is essential to know what to do when an emergency strikes.

This also proves that first aid should be taught in the school curriculum as you are never too young to learn the basics of first aid.

Some of our clients

close slider

    Book Your Course Today!

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)

    Your Telephone

    Preferred Date of Training (if applicable)

    How You Find Out About Us?

    in the unlikely event you have trouble sending the form, please contact us directly on info@fmfirstaidtraining.co.uk