During these unprecendented times our services and many businesses and organisations across the country have been affected due to Coronavirus. Our training courses are delivered according to the latest Government and Public Health advice and guidance. We are adhering to social distancing, extra hygiene and infection control measures & incorporate revised training techniques accordingly.
Here’s how our training courses will be a little different.
- We kindly ask that you do not attend our courses if you, or anyone you live with, are currently unwell with suspected COVID-19 symptoms. This will also be the case if you have been asked to self-isolate due to NHS track and trace.
- We have reduced number of learners on each course to maintain social distancing on all our training courses.
- All learners present will need to maintain social distancing throughout the course.
- Learners to be seated at least 2 metres apart.
- Systems will be in place for breaks in order for learners to safely access any available facilities without overcrowding.
- We have strict standards of hand sanitising/washing for all learners and trainers. On arrival, at the start and end of all training courses and regularly throughout the training course especially prior to and after taking part in any practical elements of the course, all learners must wash/sanitise their hands.
- Learners will also need to bring their own suitable face – covering – although not required to be worn throughout the training, but it may be helpful and advisable.
- Each learner will be given their own training manikin on every course to reduce sharing. If for any reason, this is not possible, we will use alcohol/sanitising wipes to sanitise manikins between learners. All manikins will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each session.
- All learners will receive a personal manikin face shield to use during practical sessions and they must use this when performing rescue breaths on a manikin.
- Our training courses have been adapted to ensure trainers and learners do not come into contact and maintain social distancing rules during practical sessions. This will be explained on the training sessions.
Government guidelines for First Aid in the Early Years Sector, and to meet HSE requirements are always changing. Please see below further information on how this may impact you.
First aid training is essential, and we are ready to support your training needs. Please email email@example.com or visit our website to book online.